- 2017 - IANTD Advanced Nitrox @ Anthias Plongée, Red Sea
- 2017 - Sidemount Diver Specialty @ Anthias Plongée, Red Sea
Trying new experiences with Sidemount and Advanced Nitrox, allowing to go deeper and into deco.
- 2014 - OWSI
@The Dive Shop Cambodia
Having had a slightly unpleasant experience in the Dominican Republic, I decided to change again. This time it took me all the way to Cambodia to this PADI 5 star dive centre. Part of a team of instructors, I will be able to learn a lot.
- 2014 - MSDT
After the IDC, we started the specialty instructor courses straightaway. I have O2 Emergency Provider, Enriched Air Nitrox, Equipment, Deep and Search & Recovery. I do not have 25 certifications yet.
- 2014 - Instructor Development Course in Quepos, Costa Rica
I arrived in Quepos three weeks before the IDC. It was a good thing. IDC is now complete and I am an OWSI (Open Water Scuba Instructor) with a couple of specialties.
- 2012 - Advanced Open Water, Rescue, Divemaster in Tofo, Mozambique
I logged about 200 dives in Mozambique. I went from zero to hero, as they say. I started with no experience whatsoever and became, I hope, a somewhat proficient diver.
- 2011 - Open Water Diver on Koh Tao, Thailand
At the end of my 3 weeks holidays I planned a week for scuba diving in Thailand. I was quite into it after that.
- 2010 - Scuba Diver on Nosy Be, Madagascar
It being the end of the first month of my 3 months travels, I didn't know how much money I would have to spend later, so I didn't do the whole course. Thinking about it now, I just should have finished it, it's not that couple of hundred dollars more that would have made a huge difference.
- 2003 - DSD on the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Australia
From Cairns I booked a scuba diving experience. There was no pool session and we just got into the water after a one hour ride to a shallow dive site. The instructors changed our buoyancy.